I am 18.5 weeks at this point. I tried wearing normal pants last week with just a belt to hold them up (since they won't button anymore), but even the belt didn't fit! So I am definitely expanding. We have our big ultrasound tomorrow which we are very much looking forward to. Hopefully they can just scan quickly over the "telling" part to keep the sex a surprise for us!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Ok... here's a belly picture
I am 18.5 weeks at this point. I tried wearing normal pants last week with just a belt to hold them up (since they won't button anymore), but even the belt didn't fit! So I am definitely expanding. We have our big ultrasound tomorrow which we are very much looking forward to. Hopefully they can just scan quickly over the "telling" part to keep the sex a surprise for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment