Monday, July 6, 2009

My first maternity clothes!


No... I am not that big yet. Joe and I were in MN for the 4th of July again this year, and my Mom and I were able to squeeze in a shopping trip to A Pea in the Pod! I can still squeeze into most of my normal clothes at this point, but it is a squeeze and starting to get a little uncomfortable. Without having the obvious baby bump yet, it has been discouraging at times feeling like I'm just getting fat. But we are definitely starting to feel that little one forming in my tummy, especially when I lay on my back - which makes it so much more exciting. And then I can't tell you how fun it was to shop for the maternity clothes with my Mom! It makes me excited to keep getting bigger! They had this 9-month belly at the store to try on with all the clothes. Everything looked so cute! I bought a really great pair of jeans with the hidden elastic belly cover that I can wear now and at 9 months! Also a number of cute t-shirts and great layering camisoles. Hopefully this way I will be comfy and fashionable these next 6 months! Thanks Mom!!

We have our next check-up appointment this Wednesday. I will be just about 14 weeks. We'll let you know what we hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment